Monday, March 28, 2022

Editing Review

Just for fun, I thought I’d put a couple screenshots to use and explain what was actually going on with editing.

  1. I had a weirdly difficult time landing on an order for the cups, so I put a frame of each on a Google Slide and played around with order there
  2. A lot of clips were lost to my inability to trust that the way I set up the tripod was, in fact, fine and good (translation: I kept visibly looking at the camera, which for obvious reasons was un-ideal)
  3. I spent far, far too much time (and had far, far too much fun) messing with the credit text color (each credit is color-matched to some element on screen, whether it’s the drink or some background element or Audrey’s hand)
  4. I now understand why all the tech blogs were telling me that Premier Rush is wildly inferior to Pro. To quote an unpostable video I recorded while freaking out about the rainbow spinning wheel of doom, "I feel like the silliest goose this side of the Mississippi."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3