Wednesday, March 30, 2022

That was not, in fact, "it."

Apparently in the 3-AM-ness of me editing the credits, I somehow came to the conclusion that not having dialogue meant I didn't have to include "written by." I'll fix that posthaste!

I got started on my CCR, though :) Stop me if you've heard this before: I am putting far too much time into details that don't really matter all that much. You can see in these screenshots, I've been editing the colors of each element on my Canva slides to match the theme I semi-arbitrarily selected, and I set up three pages of a sticker book to plan the "look." Whatever helps me sleep at night, I guess.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3