Monday, March 14, 2022

Collaboration nation

Today in class, we met in groups for a check-in, encouragement, input, tommyrot, rigamarole. I got a few votes on the whole (UN)NAMED LOVE INTEREST thing; it seems I should go with my initial instinct:

Forms response chart. Question title: Based on the Pinterest board and character description in my blog post, which name sounds right?. Number of responses: 4 responses.

I’m extremely grateful for Keira H.’s recommendation for “Upbeat,” a site to find copyright-free instrumental music. A lot of my peers have some incredible stuff going on, like Dani’s production company logos and Brandon’s hand-drawn… everything. Those logos were made on Canva, and for a moment I considered appropriating her idea, but I still think I need to keep Matcha’s credits simple. Look at me, choosing not to spend time on an insignificant design detail! (Dani has already filmed; I haven’t even posted a complete storyboard. Priorities, Segal.)

When I mentioned trying to repeat time-related motifs in my opening, someone had the idea to include an Interstellar-style ticking sound in the background so the audience is forced to share in Audrey’s anxiety about running out of time. I just might do that! If I do, it’ll either be in the car scene and stop once Audrey steps out, or in the cafe and stop once Veda’s hand touches Audrey’s. Thinking many thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3