Tuesday, March 22, 2022

One minute down, one minute to go

I think, if one wanted to, they could call this a first draft edit of the car scene. I seem to have planned/shot/edited something right, because this is 1 of 2 locations for the opening (which ought to translate to "half of a 2 minute project") and it's EXACTLY 60 seconds. So, go me.


The file itself is too big to embed in Blogger (and too much is going to change for it to be worth a private listing on YouTube), but trust me, it's solid. Also, that thumbnail does not deceive you; I edit in black and white so I can focus on the content and timing. Otherwise, I'd get tripped up on pitfalls like "well, this version of the clip is way more saturated" when I can easily change the colors later. #WomenInSTEM #InnovationThatExcites

What is a little deceptive is the title of this post... having half my content edited is not the same thing as having half my opening done, because right now, it's all totally mute. Honestly, the thought of foley makes me a little scared, but we trudge forth nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3