Saturday, February 26, 2022

Veda, Jade, Veda Jade

On second thought, a character having two first names might be a little weird. Blame that good ol' Libra indecisiveness, but I can't pick what to call ONCE-AGAIN-UNNAMED LOVE INTEREST. My solution is to poll the public.

So, hi classmates! This is far from the most crucial character element, but it’s bugging me. This Pinterest board is LOVE INTEREST's general aesthetic, the film takes place before her freshman year of college (so she’s about 18), and in the opening, she’ll be played by my friend Camille. I'm unsure whether she should be called “Veda” or “Jade.”

If you have a moment, please weigh in using the poll in this dandy righthand sidebar!

(In case something went wrong with the html embedding, you can also access the form here.)

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3