Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Credits Design

I didn’t make nearly as much progress as I wanted to with my storyboard today in class, but I did return to my notes and get one key component laid out: credits. According to my notes on what an opening scene must accomplish, I have the following 7 titles:

Director Tess Segal, Producer T. Segal, Written by Tess “the Mess” Segal, Cinematographer Tess J. Segal, Editor T. J. Segal, and for actors, CAMILLE ESIN AS Veda and TESS SEGAL AS Audrey.

It’s kind of a one-man show, so I thought it would be funny to play it off as a bit— using my full name (Tess Jaden Segal) for all it’s worth. I considered throwing my Hebrew name, Tziporah, into the mix, but eventually decided it might water down the joke.


P.S.: It rests better in my soul to send out a blanket apology to the graphic designers, copywriters, and card-carrying pedants who might take issue with this, so I’ll say it once: I know that “typeface” and “font” mean different things, I just can’t bring myself to care, so I will be using them interchangeably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3