Sunday, March 6, 2022

Mini update...

I was pretty confident that my next post would be a completed storyboard, but alas. You'd think I could accept that drawing is not my strong suit then move on with my life, but boy howdy is this going slowly.

Still, I have a slightly exciting development based on my March 4th entry: a shopping list! Oddities to procure. Items to acquire. Accouterments to collect before shooting day (which is still TBD).

Non-clothing costume elements - Audrey
  • “Flair” for her apron
  • Nametag- MAKE!
  • Wristwatch
Misc items
  • Small stickers/things to decorate car
  • Something cute to hang from rearview mirror
  • Smartphone tripod
Assorted tasks
  • Clean car
  • Triple check permission to film @ work
  • Ask some Proper Ladies if they have a watch I can borrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Omniscient robot assistant, play "I Know the End" by Phoebe Bridgers

Final bow. See my CCR on Drive. Matcha love. <3